Search This Blog

2014/03/12

~Week 9~ Combining other fashions with Lolita


image

So!

Week 8 question would be

12 Combining other fashions with Lolita

well this is a touchy topic to some people....

I personally don't like a lot of them...some work some really really don't.image


Things like punk and lolita work if done right but some things like fandoms and lolita....really don't




Like how "nerd" lolita was a thing a little while ago....
It just doesn't work, the colours and the style of patterns people used just ruined it from being lolita....




Same as dr who lolita and things like that...

If it can stand alone as a lolita outfit without it being just that fandom it can work...I have yet to see it though



I guess that isn't exactly a style but is how I feel about other styles mixed in....a lot just doesn't work with the lolita aesthetic in my opinion.


Thats all I can think of saying








No comments :

Post a Comment