Search This Blog

2014/03/09

~Week 6~ 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita~

image
So it had been a long time

Sorry , I have been a little busy and February is so short! It always gets me confused.

This week I shall finally catch up on all the ones I have missed.

First off we have 



15. 3 things I wish I was told when I was a new Lolita..


image

Now to try and think back 5 years....My memory isn't too good.


I guess the first thing I can think of that I wish I was told early on was that Jumper skirts should be warn with blouses...I didn't know this for about a year..

2nd think I wish I was told was that bodyline petticoats SUCK!

I still have 2 of them, I mainly wear them under my pleated skirts for when I'm not in lolita, Or I wear them over my other petticoat for a bit more poof when I want to be fancy...Or have a heavy skirt/dress.

and Finally, I wish I was told that there probably was some places to go to talk to other lolitas. We are talking about 2009 or so, as far as I know there wasn't much around. I probably wouldn't listen to them..I was young and in that "special snowflake" phase.


I think that is all that needs to be said....Hope you enjoyed it!



No comments :

Post a Comment