Search This Blog

2014/03/18

~Week 11~ My best deal

image
Today I shall finally get back to doing these, kinda weekly.

Question is 

32. My best deal

I would have to say my best deal was my Angelic pretty stuff from Closet Child in Harajuku image

I got 
Angelic Pretty's フェアリーフリルワンピース (fairy Frill One Piece) in Saximage
 Angelic Pretty's ビスチェ風Dollジャンパースカート (Bustier Style Doll Jumper Skirt) also in saximage
 And Angelic Pretty's リボンカクテルスカート (Ribbon Cocktail Skirt) in wine


I also got a MAM Overskirt and a Baby the Stars Shine Bright rectangle headdress



So what makes this a deal I hear you cry....

I got all this for around 30,000円

which seems like a lot but think about how much I would pay for just one of these in sales coms....Seeing as none of them seems to be around any more...
It helps that I didn't have shipping of course but I still believe it to be a great deal


Bye~Bye
image

No comments :

Post a Comment