Search This Blog

2014/03/11

~Week 8~ What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita

image
Today is the 7th of these challenges....Slowly getting there....image

Todays question is
35 What I thought when I got my first real piece of Lolita

I'm not sure.....I guess my major thought was "yay, I've always wanted something like cardcator sakura!"
Along with "wow this is much better made than anything I can get here...and it fits!"
I have a serious problem of no clothes in the UK fit me perfectly like japanese/asian clothes.

I never had a worry about what I would wear with it or how it would look as I didn't exactly know the rules at that time...

So I guess I didn't think too much about it....

Although it was a bodyline peice, I would still call it real lolita, as it wasn't just lolita like off brand.



No comments :

Post a Comment