Search This Blog

2014/03/10

~Week 7~ 3 trends I wish would come back


image




So today's question is

11 3 trends I wish would come back

hmmm I am not sure about this one...



数字 のデコメ絵文字 I guess my first would be velveteen...however it pops back here and there every now and then

I just think velveteen and velvet just look so elegant and royal. Also how it is so warm and perfect for winter 
image
数字 のデコメ絵文字second I would say, frills...I love my frills and I prefer them over print dresses. Frills isn't exactly old but pattern dresses get much more popular over here at the moment compared to some of the more plain dresses brands have made





Deco-mail pictograms of numbersFinally, Rectangle headdresses..They are lacy and frilly and I just really like them. They aren't heavy like some lolita head dresses are at the moment.



So, I like alot of the older things it seems. This was rather had thinking of things I like that where trends in a way....As I said in the last one It was 5 years ago I started and wasn't really a community person.


ByeBye~

No comments :

Post a Comment