Search This Blog

2014/01/25

~Week 4~ Parasols: Vital or frivolous?~

I sadly don't have a Laptop for a week or two as it is off for repairs. So there won't be photos.

Anyway~
This weeks question is
Parasols: Vital or frivolous?

To me they are Vital. Vital. Vital~

Im a tad photophobic, I end up sneezing in sunlight and in bright/white light I find it hard to see. As well as I look dirty with a tan and I can't stand being hot.
So portable shade is perfict for me.

As well as living in England when the sun can turn to rain with no warning~

Also a parasols can make an outfit look even better in my opinion.
Just brings the look together I think.

I currently have two parasol/umbrellas.

First one I brought in Asakusa Sensouji when I went to japan.
It is adorable and has such nice details.

The other one I have I got from Tkmax for £10. I had been looking for a cute frilly umbrella for ages. Do I had to snach it. If I remeber correct it has Uv protection, perfect Parasol/umbrella I think.

So in short I believe they are Vital because they add a cute extra to any outfit.I don't like the sun or tanning or being hot so portable shade is a must to me. As well as they are so cute.

Thats all fOr now

~Bye Bye~

No comments :

Post a Comment