Search This Blog

2014/01/18

Week 3 ~ How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe~


Todays post is Week 3 of the 52 week Lolita challenge.

This weeks question is

30. How long it took me to build a complete wardrobe?

I personally don't think I will ever or could ever have a complete wardrobe.

I don't personally think there is such a thing as a complete wardrobe. I guess many would say that a complete wardrobe would be enough clothes for a weeks worth of outfits.

That would to me consist of a pair of bloomers/safety shorts, a petticoat, 2 blouses, a one piece, 2 jumper skirts and a skirt or two. Then a 2 pairs of tights. As well as possible outer wear to up the amount of  outfits. That would be enough for a weeks worth of outfits. Accessories too and bags but they alone do not make the  lolita outfit.
Of course change up the number a bit to your liking. You don't need 7 blouses and 7 dresses and 7 skirts. For some people that would be far too much to get just to start out.



There will always be something new I want to have and to me a complete wardrobe would have all the clothes I want. So at one point I may have a complete wardrobe, but a month later something new will be about I would want.


So in short I have not nore will I ever have a complete wardrobe in my opinion.

~ByeBye~


No comments :

Post a Comment