Search This Blog

2014/01/14

Week 2 ~ Why I wear Lolita?~


So todays (As I am behind a little) is

7.  Why I wear Lolita?

Well where to start. Apart form my love of Victorian fashion and Japan there are many other reasons why I wear Lolita.
I guess the first one that comes to mind is ~It is my 
Armor~
My aspergers makes it hard for me to cope with going outside and speaking to people and so on.
To me Lolita is so comfortable to me that it protects me from what I fear. I wouldn't say that I put on someone else when I wear Lolita, but I can be me without it being weird.
I love the idea of being an elegant, graceful woman and Lolita helps me be that.

Secondly I love lace, frills and petticoats. So hey that is Lolita in a whole (^.^)

Thirdly I just don't fit clothes in this country....seriously everything I like is made for someone with twice my bust and 5 inches taller.
Asian clothes and shoes at least fit me Why not go all in (^=^)

~That is all for now~
~Bye Bye~

No comments :

Post a Comment