Search This Blog

2015/01/01

Happy New Year

あけましておめでとうの画像 プリ画像




Happy New Year EveryoneDeco-mail pictograms of alpaca

This year I have decided on trying to get doing something

This year I plan to at the least try to:
One blog post every week, At the least every other week
Get my etsy shop up and running fully by the end of January
Sort editing videos
Saving Saving and more Saving
Study even more
Sew more
and lastly
Atempt better eating/exersize in some way.

I will try my best to keep them (At least one will be kept)image

This year I would also like to read more and go out to places more but that maybe a little too muchimage


I guess this isn't much of a post but if I put it somewhere I will hopefully end up doing something with itimage


I will do my best


I hope everyone has a good year!
and best of luck with your New Year Resolutions

No comments :

Post a Comment