Search This Blog

2015/01/10

(rather late) Birthday Post!

Looking at my blog on my phone yesterday I found this post from my Birthday that I somehow forgot to post.
I am ever so sorry!

Hello!
I am ever so sorry
that this post is sooooooo late.
I updated my Japanese blog not long after my birthday , however I mostly upload them from my phone . The app for this blog however is no where as nice.
on with the Blog!
My birthday was the 9th of October 
My Boyfriend treated me to a surprise trip to London!

My outfit:
Dress, overskirt, Cape hand made by me
Headdress: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Innocent world

He had planed a whole list of things to do .
First we went to the Globe Theater. I had said not too long ago about wanting to go and surprised he remembered.






We went on the tour, it was very fascinating!  I was quite surprised actually.The tour guide was great ! enthudiastic and funny!
We was going to go to the fan museum afterwards but I felt it was a little too far and lunch was needed!

He had found us 3 different places in the china town area to have so food. The one we picked sas called こや(koya). It was an adorable little japanese restaurant, wood floors, wood picnic tables and could only seat about 20 or so. It was so cute and cosy!
The prices was very reasonable. They didn't have a huge selection. Hot udon noodles, cold udon noodles, rice bowles, sides and drinks.
I had fish and vegitable rice bowl(天丼). My boyfriend had the duck hot udon(鴨あつあつうどん). I was very surprised at how much there was to eat

It was delicious.
After we went for a walk around chinatown. I finally figured out where the purikura(Sticker photo booth) is, sadly we didn't have cash. Will have to go next time!
We did find the japanese/korean cosmetic shop though. I had been trying to find one for ages.I knew there was one around just couldnt find it.
Their prices are a little high but are much cheaper than some places. I may have brought a bit too much 

After the long walk around we stopped off at japan centre as always!
This time (other than the essentials we needed) I got a lot of sweets! They had the halloween collection just coming in, I somehow managed to resist!

Over all it was a fun and long day.


 Reminds me how I need to make more trips to london as it is so close! Next time will be for Hyper Japan Chirstmas market I hope. If not then the Baby the Stars Shine Bright fan meet. Info about that in a later post.
Bye!

No comments :

Post a Comment