Search This Blog

2015/05/31

~Innocent World Tiered Doll Jumperskirt~



Todays post is a little late but I didn't think 2 posts in one week was a good idea imageimage

A few weeks ago just after I got my Taobao order the thing I had been waiting for had arrivedimage
Annoyingly as it was ParcelForce it meant charges through the roof....but....oh well

imageimageimageimage

I got Innocent Worlds new Tiered Doll Jumperskirtimage

For the first time I reserved it before hand. Since I saw it on a facebook lolita update group I thought to myself "This is the dress I want for Regalia in September!!"image

I had it set in my mind that I was also going to buy at least one new dress brand new!image

For the Regalia in Septemeber I managed to get a
 Gold ticket
This means I get to have a breakfast with the Innocent World designer Fujiwara Yumi-samaimage
As well as signing, photos and a goodie bag image

ANYWAY...
I have talked too long onto the photosimage



I got the lace gloves to match too!
They are sooooo lovely and softimage

The chiffon gives it soft elegant lookimage






I was surprised to find that this doesn't have a zip like I was expecting
Instead it in just got shirring in the backデコメ of emoticons (^ ◇ ^) ┛ rabbit look
Making it much more easier to put on and much more comfortableデコメ of emoticons (^ ◇ ^) ┛ rabbit look

I feel I don't have a blouse near elegant enough to matchimage

I need to get a princess sleeve blouse...
I wan't to make one but I feel I do not have the right lace fabric to make it elegant enough image

imageimageimageimageimage

Well I think that is far more than enough todayimage

As I am on holiday this week coming I will have more than enough Outfit photos to share next post...

Including one with this elegant masterpieceimage


image

image








No comments :

Post a Comment