Search This Blog

2015/02/06

~Mirukuma Box~

image










This is a little later than I wished but from February 2nd my house is being refurbishedimage

This meant that much of the January was spent cleaning and preparing the house....image
Also worrying about what was going on with my Fedex deliveryimageimage
(that will be the next post)
Today's post is about

Mirukuma Box is a monthly surprise box around the idea of Japanese sweets and Lolita brands

Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

For $38 (including shipping) you receive at least one brand item.Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma
and a bunch of sweets.
As well as Gatcha prizesDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma


My first reasoning as to buying it was that I LOOOOVE Japanese sweets and it is really hard to get them here without paying out the nose for them

My next reasoning was that they was smaller accessory items
I desperately need more in my opinion

Now onto the photos




I was very suprised with how fast it came. I was told on Jan 10th and it arrived on the 19thDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

I got an Angelic Pretty Bow hair clipDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

I believe it is the stripe hairclipimage

It is sooo cuteimage
I can think of so many ways to wear it in everyday stylesDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

Next is an adorable animals in cups GatchaDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

I got a cute little hamster I have obviously named Hamtaro
(because I am in no way original with names)

He hangs from my phone all the time. He feels really sturdy!Deco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

I also got an adorable Rirakuma note pad.
They are all dressed up as cute little kittensDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

Just soooo cute


As for sweets I got 2 Matcha KitKats

As well as a Choco De PuzzleDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma
I can't wait to do it, seen a few videos of it before and just love the ideaDeco-mail pictograms of Rilakkuma

Maybe I should do a video too


 

Over all I believe it was worth my money

If I was in a place where it was much easier to buy such things and re-ments and japanese gatchas I would probably see it differently.

As some of the things in this are quite hard to find at a decent price here I would defenetly get it again sometime down the line

My next order from them will have to be one of the Closet Child bags they do and get some more Brand


Personally I give it 
10/10

No comments :

Post a Comment